Shopping at a mall I have been offered the Conrado’s Personal Loan card . Conrado’s Personal Loan? For middle-level computer users, winzip sounds like a system to compress files, but Conrado’s Personal Loan as credit cards doesn’t sound like anything.
- Without changing banks
- No annual maintenance cost
- Comfortable fees
Would it be interesting to hire this credit card?
In this article I will analyze the Conrado’s Personal Loan card , how its advantages are achieved and why you should request it, do not miss it.
- 1 What is the Conrado’s Personal Loan card
- 2 How much credit the Conrado’s Personal Loan card offers
- 2.1 Requirements to get the Conrado’s Personal Loan card
- 3 What conditions does Conrado’s Personal Loan offer
- 4 additional Conrado’s commissions
- 5 Additional security and insurance
- 5.1 Accident insurance and travel assistance (24 hours)
- 5.2 Purchase protection insurance:
What is the Conrado’s Personal Loan card
For years, banks have gone from being in a place under your house, to new websites offering their services online. The advantages are many. Availability, cost reduction, waiting times, but for the more traditional the lack of face to face can cause rejection. In this case it is up to Banco Popular and its Internet brand Bancopopular-e , which for commercial reasons, mergers and acquisitions, founded Conrado’s Personal Loan .
His story is relatively recent. Conrado’s Personal Loan is a new online bank without offices at street level that will work 100% online. It is formed from the former Bancopopular-e and with the collaboration of Banco Popular and Värde Partners (owners of 51%) and will offer credit and investment card services.
The objective of Conrado’s Personal Loan is to become the leader in the credit card and online banking sector. Their current business numbers are notable, they have a base of 2.5 million customers, manage 1.8 billion in credit card balances and 2.3 billion in deposits.
Therefore you already know that the owner of the Conrado’s Personal Loan card is the Banco Popular .
How much credit the Conrado’s Personal Loan card offers
Depending on the economic situation of the applicant, the maximum amount of credit that can be obtained with a Conrado’s Personal Loan card is € 10,000.
If your situation is good and your monthly income is high, the initial credit amounts can range from € 1,500 to € 5,000. It influences the amount of credit that Conrado’s Personal Loan can offer you, have other debts (loans / credits pending), or dispose of a property home.
As time goes by and your movements are attractive, this means that there is no total cash-out, that the fees are paid without delays, we are going to be a good customer, your credit limit could reach a maximum of € 10,000.
Requirements to get the Conrado’s Personal Loan card
To get a credit card as a general rule you must be of legal age and have demonstrable income.
The process is very simple. If you enter the Conrado’s Personal Loan website, you will have to indicate your ID, name, telephone number and age as the main data for your request. Later you will have to prove your income and bank details for the income of the money and the direct debit of the charges.
What conditions does Conrado’s Personal Loan offer?
I will detail the most important information when applying for a Conrado’s Personal Loan credit card.
- Using a Conrado’s Personal Loan credit card has no cost.
- The annual fee is free for life!
- You do not have to change banks.
- You will only pay for the items you buy with her.
- You choose how to pay and how much to defer.
- You can modify the monthly payment method in the way that suits you.
- All are facilities for using the Conrado’s Personal Loan card.
But it is the cost of using these types of cards that you should really know. The debtor rate that applies to the credit agreement has a nominal annual interest of 24%. The equivalent annual rate (APR) to the total payment of the debt is 0%.
The APR for deferred payment is 27.24%
* The APR is the total cost of the credit expressed as an annual percentage of the total amount of the credit. The APR is used to compare different credit offers.
We have a Conrado’s Personal Loan card with € 1,500 granted , and we have all the money on the first day. Selecting the fixed monthly payment in regular 12-month installment, the amount to be paid would be € 142.00.
Total amount to be paid. that is, the amount of capital borrowed plus interest and possible expenses related to your credit; TOTAL 1,704.98 € .
Additional Conrado’s Commissions
- Commission for change of Twin card design: € 6.
- Commission for claim of unpaid fee: € 35.
- Commission for issuance of duplicate extracts: € 2. This commission will not be received in the case of claim of the original, or if the duplicate requested corresponds to any of the three monthly invoices prior to the application date.
- Commission for exceeding the limit: € 20.
- Commission for sending emergency card: € 10.
- Commission for provision of cash on credit: at national and international ATMs and by
- Transfer: 4.5%, minimum € 4. In addition, the commission that applies to each operation of the teller can be passed in full or in part.
- Alerts Service: € 1.5 monthly.
- Opening commission for Deferred Payment Services: € 10.
- Commission for early cancellation of Deferred Payment Services: 1% (0.5% when the pending term is less than one year).
- Commission for processing and sending an additional card: € 10.
Security and additional insurance
After the list of commissions I have great news for Conrado’s Personal Loan card users.
Conrado’s Personal Loan gives you 2 free insurance:
- Accident insurance and travel assistance (24 hours)
- Purchase protection insurance
- Other coverage
Accident insurance and travel assistance (24 hours)
- Accident and 24-hour Travel Assistance
- Kidnapping of the means of transport
- Trip Cancellation due to illness, accident or death
- Medical expenses in case of emergency abroad
- Repatriation or health transport of injured or sick
- Displacement of a companion in case of hospitalization of the Insured
- Expenses for managing loss of documents and keys Legal assistance
- Checked baggage loss
- Expenses derived from baggage delay, delay or cancellation of the means of transport or cancellation of the first hotel night